llll
kkk
jjjjjjCRAFTS, NON-SU PROJECTS AND FRIEND'S STUFF

Friday, May 9, 2008

Check this out, baby!

This is the cool shower invite I got from Candy for her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. The wedding is in June and is a destination wedding to the Mexican Riviera. I GET TO GO!! Yahoo! Bob and I had to wait to see if there would be a room left for us as I needed that tax return in my hand in order to book....trying like H-E- double toothpicks to not use the credit cards any more unless its an emergency. YKWIM? Lets see how long that lasts! Anyway - Candy found this stamp but it had long hair and Jen has a cute short crop - so Candy exacto'ed off the curls - and wallah!! Ain't it cute as a button! The colors of the wedding are bright pink and orange....it looks really cool...Candy also used the sandy spray on stuff for the beach.....totally love it!!!! I have some other stuff to show you about this event, but here is the invite for now....

No comments: