llll
kkk
jjjjjjCRAFTS, NON-SU PROJECTS AND FRIEND'S STUFF

Sunday, August 17, 2008

uh-oh!! Rubbah-dultery!!!! Eeek!

So, Friday night was stampin' at Jacqui's house (where my rubbah addiction started many years ago - so yeah, Jacqui, ...Bob just LOVES you!!! LOL) So besides doing a quick sample to redemo the faux tearing technique for Sue, I made five duplicate cards, a new sample card and this rubbah-dultery card using my new Sarah Kay stamps. See - Influence from my overseas sistahs in blogging (SBS9)! WOW was this time consuming to color!! Although I do love to color - this one is done with all SU watercolor pencils and a blender pen, except for the skin. For that I used the 'ol ink-in-the-lid trick using blush blossom and the blender pen. All the other supplies are SU! The other thing that took a long time was getting the sentiment into one small place so I could use the 1 1/4 circle punch. The saying is from a new SU stamp, however, it is one long line. I just covered all except what I wanted with plain 'ol scotch tape, inked on the pad, removed tape and stamped. Over and over again!! LOL but came out cute, eh? I really like the way this came out! Hope you enjoy it....




Stamps: Sarah Kay is the main image, then saying from Serene Spring (level 2 hostess), and BG on brown is Canvas.
Ink: basic black, blush blossom, creamy caramel, close to cocoa
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Access: watercolor pencils, blender pen, aqua painter, white gel pen, white taffeta ribbon, copper brads, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, scallop circle punch, ticket corner punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Kristine said...

oH, this is soo CUTE! I just love these images...I have the Elizabeth Bell collection 1 and just ♥♥♥ them so much! Great colors here too-- (my faves) ;0)

Zarna said...

I won't tell SU! if you don't ;p
I love Hollie Hobby! These stamps are seriously making me thinking of cheating too hehehe
I had Hollie curtains when I was a baby right up until early primary school.

Louise F NZ said...

Ohhhhhh, lovely! You have made such a great job on colouring her! So pretty.