llll
kkk
jjjjjjCRAFTS, NON-SU PROJECTS AND FRIEND'S STUFF

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cuttlebug Sympathy Card

I wish to goodness I could remember who I CASE'd this from - they are genius! I am most positive it was the Stampin' with Beate Yahoo List serve group. A totally talented bunch of ladies (I don't think I saw any gents) - and I learn a lot and get great ideas there. I put this card here as I used the Cuttlebug, which is not sold by SU! and I try to use the main page for ALL SU stuff now. However, I do believe this is beau-ti-ous. Too bad it is a sympathy card. The sentiment can easily be changed though if you want. I did two cards at once as you mist the stamp before stamping and so the second card looks much more watery colored. KWIM? But I also used my new Scor-Pal too - so I was totally happy using my new(ish) toys. I don't always get to play as I have class stuff or swaps to do. It was easy to do and quick - as well as being beautiful. I like cards like that. I usually do really involved things (like you didn't notice?) but I really do like simple and elegant too! Try this one out!


2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very Pretty! The cuttlebug is on my birthday wish list along with some Nestabilities. Too bad my birthday isn't until November!
Yes, the Sausage,Chicken and Bean pot is AMAZING!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

loretta said...

I love the color combination! I love my cuttlebug embossing folders, there is so much neat stuff you can do with them! Great blog as well!