llll
kkk
jjjjjjCRAFTS, NON-SU PROJECTS AND FRIEND'S STUFF

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here's one from Candy!

My buddy Candy - one of my peeps - is a fabulous card maker...she has been published many times (and featured) in The Rubber Stamper magazine - which is now like Crafts n Things (I think) - not the same, but what are you gonna do?!?!

Anywho - here is one from Candy - This is the card she gave my Bobby for his 60th birthday party - which I actually kept a surprise until I told him to slow down on the drive TO his daughter's home where we had about 70 peeps...me, the lead foot, telling him to slow down totally gave him some suspicions....{sigh}.......but - back to the cards...I need to create a slide show for Candy - I have so many fab cards from her - I get one for every occasion.....and I LOVE it!!! So here it is!!!


No comments: